Uses: For the retention of terpenes and prevention of moisture loss
Supports: Up to 5 lb. (2.5kg) of cannabis in totes and bins
Boveda SIZE 320 equals five Boveda Size 67. Integrate this largest size Boveda into a storage bin or tote to protect up to 5 lb. (2.5kg) of flower.
The only way to preserve terpenes and prevent trichome deterioration is through the creation of a monolayer via a terpene shield. Boveda is the original terpene shield.
When Boveda is placed in with cannabis and hemp flower, a monolayer of purified water molecules forms around the trichomes, locking in cannabinoids, terpenes and other active ingredients. The monolayer also prevents over-drying cannabis, so it retains optimal consistency.
The terpene shield will continue to maintain the monolayer while simultaneously keeping RH between 55-65%.This is also the ideal RH range to prevent mold growth in stored cannabis.
Cardboard packaging around the 320 packs should not be removed.
- Choose 62% RH for stickier buds, for drier climates and higher altitudes providing maximum moisture content
- Prevents evaporation of terpenes and weight
- Retains aroma, taste and effects of cannabis and hemp flower for months
- Boveda retains quality, potency and efficacy for patients and rec consumers
- Adds and/or absorbs pure water vapor to maintain a precise relative humidity (RH)
- Safe to touch flower