Mark your Wedding Day celebrations with a Cigar-bar
This can be achieved on a very small budget or can be a big part of your celebration day; it comes down to your friends and family of course (and your future partner).
For myself, being The Cigar Merchant of New Zealand for over 20-years, my wedding day of course included cigars as a lot of my friends are cigar-aficionados.
Weddings are a huge event in your life and it truly is one of those magical celebration days; so maybe give a thought to how you'd like to add cigars into the mix;
- Only a handful of cigar-lovers, maybe have cigars the night before with the lads
- Your friends and family know you love cigars, have some on hand for those that wish to enjoy
- Your partner is cool with your "other love" so you can put aside an hour after dinner to have a cigar with the guys and senior family members
- Budget isn't an issue and it's a full day and night of celebrations, hire an aficionado for your event to run a cigar-bar to mark a truly awesome day
Over the years I have worked out that after dinner and speeches, the groom and bride mingle with their inner-circles for an hour or two; this makes a great little time for you to enjoy a cigar; but don't over-do-it and have a Toro or Churchill, it's not good to set forth from this monumentous day being in the bad-books for spending a couple of hours hanging with the lads drinking and smoking cigars (an hour is not pushing your luck).
Already this Wedding season I've put together a variety of wedding-day packs (small cigar box, a couple of "special" cigars, smaller cigars for those that want to try and some infused cigars for the girls who want to try through to elaborate larger cigar-boxes and a wide selection of cigars for the big day).
Wedding day cigars don't need to blow the budget, feel free to email me with a budget and I can assist.
Cigars are certainly becoming more accepted these days and are regaining their mystique for celebrating the good times of life; it is one of the beautiful aspects of them, you sit down and relax for an hour or more and often with a close friend.
Some special ideas:-
- Customised Cedar Spills with the Wedding Date/Party details
- Customised Cigar Menu with Tasting Notes
- Custom engraved Cigar Cutter or Lighter for Groom
- Custom engraved Cigar Humidor marking the Wedding Date
- Custom Cigar Presentation Boxes to invite the Wedding Party together
- Custom Cigar Presentation Boxes to give-out to the Wedding Party on the day
- Cigar Aficionado for Hire (going big, we have aficionados available across New Zealand to run your cigar-bar)
Please check with me for realistic lead-times for these items (some can be prepared in a week, more elaborate can take upto 4 weeks to arrange)
Mark your special day in style with a cigar!
|We also cater for all special events from Corporate events, Annual sales conferences, New Vehicle launches, Art Gallery exhibitions, Product launches, Graduations, Whisky Tasting nights, new liquor product launches or just about anything to do with celebrating; drop me an email as I have a passionate cigar aficionados across New Zealand ready to make your next celebration epic!|