XIKAR - XO Double Guillotine Cigar Cutter range
XO™ Double Guillotine Cigar Cutter
The XO is a cutting machine, inspired by timeless design principles.
The dual stainless steel blades operate on a patent pending planetary gear system, ensuring the blades open and close in perfect harmony, providing a guided and clean cut every time.
The distinct, round aluminum body of the XO is built for relentless durability and exceptional performance.
Engineered to simplify the standard double guillotine style cut.
- Double Guillotine style cutter
- Aluminum body
- 4034 Stainless steel blades
- Planetary geared cutting system with five internal gears
- Spring-loaded blade release button
- 2.38" diameter
- 64 ring gauge (cuts the cap of upto 70 ring gauge cigars)
- The XO has been in R&D for over 3 years with multiple patents pending
- Gear train designed using planetary gear sets to evenly distribute power to the cutter mechanics; the cutter can actually be closed applying pressure to only one blade
- The sun gear rotates around the cutter opening, delivering spring force to the blade gears
- The XO delivers the precision of a traditional scissors cut, in a compact and automatic package
- Blades maintain equal spacing inside the cutter opening at all times; providing the ability to apply controlled and precise pressure
- Allows for a large 64 RG cutter opening, but handles small RG cigars equally well