XIKAR Travel Humidors: Premium Cigar Protection
Selecting the right XIKAR travel humidor for your cigars is very important. XIKAR makes six (6) different sizes of travel humidors for the right occasion. The travel humidor case size, number of cigars and temperature will determine how you maintain the RH and how often to recharge the humidifier.
Cigars stored in your travel humidor should already be stabilized to the perfect humidity if they
came from your personal humidor or cigar shop.
To maintain the proper humidity in your travel humidor, use a few drops of XIKAR PG Solution and fully charge the humidification unit. For different temperatures and extended storage, it may be advisable to recharge the humidification unit as needed, but this will depend on number of cigars, humidity, temperature and cigar freshness. The foam cradle will keep your cigars nestled properly inside the case at all times.
Remember to close your travel humidor so that it remains airtight when not in use. Keeping the humidor airtight will help maintain the humidity and preserve your cigars longer.
Squeeze the closed case tight near one latch and then flip the latch. Do the same for the other side.
Squeezing near the latches pushes air out making it easier to open if the air pressure has changed.
- Airtight... Watertight... Crushproof
- Super-strong ABS Molded Plastic Construction
- Closed cell foam is Airtight and Watertight
- Stainless Steel Hinge and Latch Hinges
- Molded Lock Ring for Addition of Extra Security
- High Density Urethane Foam Cradles and Protects Your Cigars
- New, flat XIKAR vinyl label on 5, 10 and 15ct Cases provides a more modern appearance and offers better durability with a stronger adhesive
- 5,10,15ct Travel Cases feature new egg-crate style foam for better functionality and reduced cigar movement
- Foam Humidifier Included
- 50ct Crystal Humidifier ($14.99 Value) with magnet attachment on 18-24ct, 30-50 & 50-80ct
- Manufacturer's Lifetime Guarantee
- Locking Clasp
- Made in the USA