The St. James Series of humidors from Diamond Crown are a class above all else
The Peabody is one of six styles in the St. James Series of humidors by Diamond Crown.
This series consists of classic, handcrafted humidors that come in three sizes: 40 cigar count, 90, and 160. This exquisite line of humidors not only offers superior styling, but also solid heavy-duty construction and meticulous craftsmanship.
One would only expect to find this in a piece of fine quality furniture.
Diamond Crown artisans seal the Peabody humidor with multiple layers of varnish that not only provides durability, but a mirror like finish.
Backed by a lifetime guarantee, the St. James Series represents the artistry and quality that is worthy of the name Diamond Crown.
Reasons to buy the Peabody 90-count:
- Off-white pebble grain texture surrounded by a light wood edging.
- Luminous high-gloss finish.
- Custom lock & key system.
- One Spanish-cedar divider, with leather strips embedded into ends.
- Diamond Crown humidification system.
- Digital hygrometer.
- IMAS (invisible magnetic attachment system) that affixes the humidifier and hygrometer to the back of the humidor without need for velcro.
- Felt-lined bottom that prevents scratches.
- Very easy setup process --- includes manual.
- We wrap the humidor in a royal purple felt bag and a sturdy box that makes for an exciting luxury unwrapping experience!
- Lifetime Guarantee from the manufacturer (J.C. Newman)
- We assist you in filing guarantees with the manufacturer
Dimensions and capacity:
- 36.2cm L x 24.76cm W x 10.8cm D
- Holds up to 90 cigars