THE LARGE BOVEDA ACRYLIC HUMIDOR
Finally, you can show off without consequence!
By popular demand, a larger size.
Until now, if you wanted to show off your cigars, you only had the option of a glass-top humidor. Thing is, glass top humidors perform worse than non-glass, because they leak moisture where the glass meets the wood. So how do you show off your stash while increasing moisture efficiency?
The new Boveda acrylic humidor.
This humidor is no cheap piece of work. It's thick and heavy, with rubber feet to keep it in place. We use a magnetic closing system for a great seal to allow the Boveda to work very efficiently and the perforated acrylic shelf suspended above the floor of the humidor fits 3 large Boveda packs underneath (included).
If you're into aging with cedar, you'll have room to lay a thin layer commandeered from a cigar box. All together, you'll have the perfect aging environment for about a year, with no seasoning, activation or maintenance. You should not keep this humidor in a place it will get direct sunlight, as that is not optimal for long-term cigar storage.
For you or as a gift for the novice or the cigar veteran, Boveda's acrylic humidor is as simple as desktop humidors get while providing the best performance. It's a fantastically affordable start or addition to your collection. The presentation looks especially nice when you store cigars of the same size & band in the same compartments.
- No seasoning required - the included Boveda packs should provide up to a year of worry-free humidity control.
- Includes 3x69% RH Large Boveda packs. Remove cellophane from packs before placing in the humidor.
- Cigar Capacity: 75 Robusto or 50 Churchill or Double Corona (cigars not included)
- Interior (usable) Dimensions: 13.5" W x 8" L x 4 1/16" H (above the tray)
- Exterior Dimensions: 14 1/2" W x 9 1/8" L x 4 1/4" H (lid is domed, height at peak)
- See also our smaller size
- Availability: Ships within 1 business day